Our friendly providers and staff offer the expertise to help every member of the family get well and stay well! We offer a full range of primary healthcare services for patients of all ages. All services are available on an income-based sliding fee scale for patients who don’t have insurance or are under-insured. We believe no one should be denied healthcare for any reason, including financial hardship. Everyone is welcome in our clinics.
Primary & Preventive Care
Our providers can perform routine examinations and help you with all kinds of common ailments. We offer :
- Physical/wellness exams
- Screening for diseases such as cancer, tuberculosis, diabetes, & high blood pressure
- Treatment for cold/flu symptoms & seasonal allergies
- Immunizations & flu shots
- Nutrition counseling
- Sexual healthcare, including family planning & birth control
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing & treatment
- Breast & cervical cancer screening
- Prenatal & postpartum care
- Pediatric care/well-child exams
- Pediatric ADHD evaluation & treatment
- Breast feeding support from lactation consultants
- Adolescent healthcare
- Minor surgical procedures
- Gender care and gender-affirming primary care
Flu shots are now available at all of our clinic locations. To make a flu shot appointment, call us at 612-588-9411. Please fill out a flu shot form online before your appointment. If you already have an in-clinic appointment scheduled for another reason, we encourage you to request a flu shot during that appointment.
- Chronic disease management
- Birth control consultations
- Urinary tract infections
- Upset stomach
- Rashes & skin conditions
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Sore throat/cough
- Mental health & substance abuse concerns
- and more!
With telehealth, you can get the care you need from providers you trust without leaving home.
Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
We provide in-clinic care and at-home support to help patients live their best lives while managing chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and HIV.
Sexual Health Care
A provider specializing in gender care is available for individuals who are transgender, gender-diverse or gender non-conforming. Services offered include gender hormone therapy and coordination of care with behavioral health and surgical specialists. We also provide comprehensive gender-affirming primary care, including cancer screening and management of chronic diseases.