Our friendly providers and staff offer the expertise to help every member of the family get well and stay well! We offer a full range of primary healthcare services for patients of all ages. All services are available on an income-based sliding fee scale for patients who don’t have insurance or are under-insured. We believe no one should be denied healthcare for any reason, including financial hardship. Everyone is welcome in our clinics.
Primary & Preventive Care
Our providers can perform routine examinations and help you with all kinds of common ailments. We offer :
- Physical/wellness exams
- Screening for diseases such as cancer, tuberculosis, diabetes, & high blood pressure
- Treatment for cold/flu symptoms & seasonal allergies
- Immunizations & flu shots
- Nutrition counseling
- Sexual healthcare, including family planning & birth control
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing & treatment
- Women’s healthcare, including breast & cervical cancer screening
- Prenatal & postpartum care
- Pediatric care/well-child exams
- Pediatric ADHD evaluation & treatment
- Breast feeding support from lactation consultants
- Adolescent healthcare
- Minor surgical procedures
Flu shots are now available at all of our clinic locations. To make a flu shot appointment, call us at 612-588-9411. Please fill out a flu shot form online before your appointment. If you already have an in-clinic appointment scheduled for another reason, we encourage you to request a flu shot during that appointment.
- Chronic disease management
- Birth control consultations
- Urinary tract infections
- Upset stomach
- Rashes & skin conditions
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Sore throat/cough
- Mental health & substance abuse concerns
- and more!
With telehealth, you can get the care you need from providers you trust without leaving home. If your appointment requires you to be seen in person at the clinic, please wear a mask to your appointment if you have one. This will help protect our staff and other patients.
Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
We provide in-clinic care and at-home support to help patients live their best lives while managing chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and HIV.