March 11 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you or a family member have diabetes? Neighborhood HealthSource offers free classes to help you learn how to live well while managing this chronic condition. Taught by our Certified Diabetes Educator & Nutritionist, this class gives you the opportunity to:
- learn how to bring down your A1C and get FREE monitoring equipment,
- get help adjusting your medications,
- hear tips on eating well and enjoying the foods you love,
- tour a local grocery store and get a FREE box of fruits and veggies,
- ask questions you may have.
Family members are welcome to attend so they can learn about how to support you and understand your life with diabetes. All diabetes classes are held at Neighborhood HealthSource- Central Clinic in Northeast Minneapolis.
To register, please give us a call at (763) 710-4781. If you want to make an individual appointment with our Certified Diabetes Educator & Nutritionist, please call our main line at (612) 588-9411.